Adele Altman, a designer who has always been committed to the art of dressing women from all over the hemisphere, mixing creativity with the excellence of the Italian production in the world of fashion and accessories.
The elegant and luxurious exhibition spaces of boutiques, where clothing collections mix with accessories; footwear and leather collections particularly appreciated at national and international level.
The craze of quality, chosen by Adele Altman, is to keep production in the peninsula of art and culture, which is repaying the many sacrifices.
Born into a family of tailors, Adele Altman began from an early age to become interested in the world of women’s fashion, becoming, during her professional life, consultant of international fashion houses in the world of fashion and luxury, until she decided to open in his hometown Rome the boutiques of the beauty and “complicated” simplicity of his customers.
- ROME Via delle Muratte, 75 (Fontana di Trevi)
- ROME Via del Corso, 35 (Metro Flaminio-Spagna)
- ROME Via del Pantheon, 43 (Pantheon)
- ROME Via del Governo Vecchio, 105
- ROME Via del Tritone, 138 (Metro Barberini)
- ROME Via Nazionale, 236 (Metro Repubblica)
- MILAN Centro Commerciale Citylife, Piazza Tre Torri
- MILAN Via Marghera, 45
- MILAN Via Torino, 64
- ASSAGO (MILAN) Centro Commerciale Milanofiori, Viale Milanofiori